Summer Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
    That is the double irony. I must have formal, detailed, signed, field trip forms for the kids to play in the sprinklers in my front yard.

Yes, you read that right.

It is located outside of a required 4 foot minimum fence. In a rural setting. In a cul-de-sac. In the middle of 2 acres of maintained grass. With adult supervision. I like to use the front yard for sprinklers because there are fewer trees for them to smack into while running with their eyes closed.
    Ugh! That is ridiculous!! Next thing you know you are going to have to have signed permission slips for you to speak to the children during the day

Considering the history, isn't "sprinklers" a bad word here?! It should probably read sp******rs" right? ! :: ::

Comment

I have permission slips for parents to sign for any type of water play including the water table.

You name it, I probably have a permission slip for it. I even have one for when they walk across the street to go to the bus stop.
      Each day is a fresh start
      Never look back on regrets
      Live life to the fullest
      We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

I don’t transport kids anywhere. Too much liability and my liability insurance cost would go way up. I would think a flat fee for the duration of the summer’s field trips would be simple.

Comment

Working...
        X