Train Track/Road Rugs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Track/Road Rugs??

I'm looking for a large 5x8 foot train track and road rug. Does anyone have one they can recommend? I've found some smaller ones that may work if I buy 2, but I was hoping to cover most of my son's room open space with this rug. And have it be mostly permanent until we can afford to change out the bright purple for a more masculine look.

I have a 4x4 (I think) from IKEA. And I'm almost positive that they had larger ones there too.

Comment

Have you looked at Big Lots? I have seen rugs there, but don't know the size. Also, Kmart, Target, and Walmart all have rugs in their rug department that are children themed.

Comment

Thanks for the Ikea suggestion! I didn't think their was that big but it is.

We don't have a Big Lots near to us, maybe 40 mins, same as Ikea actually. I will try HD and Lowes tho too since they are closer.

My brother got him a Thomas the Train bed for his birthday, so now his whole room is getting redone. And it's my main napping room for all my dcks. Hoping this goes over well and everyone will still sleep!

Comment

Working...
        X