Service Closing Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Closing Letter

Not for me 😂 But my friend who also runs inhome daycare has just got a new job. She starts in two weeks and was wondering what to put in the letter to inform her daycare families.
    Do you guys have any ideas ??

Originally posted by Sweet pea View Post
    Not for me �� But my friend who also runs inhome daycare has just got a new job. She starts in two weeks and was wondering what to put in the letter to inform her daycare families.
    Do you guys have any ideas ??
    "Dear Families:

It is with mixed emotions I announce that I am closing my child care, effective X date. I have loved working with your family, but I am looking forward to the next chapter in my career. Should you need assistance with your child care search, the referral agency can be reached at 555-555-5555.
    I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
    Peace OUT!" ::

I wouldn't say more than that unless she wants to remind them of any payment issues, though I imagine there are deposits that will cover those final weeks/week? Something like "your deposit will cover the last week?" or since it's only a two week notice maybe "if you find care before the end date, no payment will be due" depending on her contract?
    I am so envious!

Comment

She loves this it's perfect day thankyou

Comment

More Closing Letters: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...closing+letter

Comment

Working...
        X