No announcement yet.

Creative Driveway Blocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with people that don't know how to park in driveways? It's not that hard? I have same issues. My daughter has pompon practice every day. Everyone knows that. So where do people park? Right behind her in the MIDDLE of the driveway. THen they even say, Oh I parked in the middle sorry. Then I have 1 that parks with the tires of the passenger side in my grass. Drives me nuts!

Comment

I know I shouldn't feel but, I guess it's just how I am, I don't feel bad for saying it I guess I do because it was in front of two other parents . BUT good news is this morning at drop off he parked great, I couldn't believe it. I still don't understand why he pulls in at the bottom up against some decorative bricks we have, if he pulled up two more feet his passenger door wouldn't be there, (we have a long driveway) but whatever, he at least parked on HIS side so others could pull up on the other OR if someone wanted to get out in front of him they could. YAYhappyface hopefully he keeps it up.

Comment

UGH I do NOT get this guy. He parked like crap again this morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tenderhearts View Post
          UGH I do NOT get this guy. He parked like crap again this morning!!!
          I changed my entrance walk-in a few months ago along with where to park. I had two parents that WOULD NOT comply so I started watching each morning and made them move their vehicles before coming in and one family I literally made a map on paper on how to walk in to stay off the grass. yes, it sounds crazy but I did it and don't regret it. Who would want to walk across the yard in the rain just because your daycare provider told you to walk on the covered porch to entrance? It is a power stuggle but I was determined to win and I did. The families are still here so????? Just be elementary with him and consistent. Shouldn't take over two/three times cause they are embarrassed when hollering out the door for them to move their car before coming in

Comment

Working...
          X