Closing Time And Late Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Time And Late Fee

If you close at 5, do you allow until 5 for the parent to show up or they must be out the door by 5? Trying to figure out when my late fee should apply..

Originally posted by MomBoss View Post
    If you close at 5, do you allow until 5 for the parent to show up or they must be out the door by 5? Trying to figure out when my late fee should apply..
    I close AT 5:00.

That means the parent must sign out and be off my property by 5:00. Late fees apply at 5:01.

I am responsible for anyone on my property so I consider it my time until I am no longer liable.

Comment

They must be in my entryway by 5pm. I consider that being on time. If they do decide to show up at 5pm I don't chit chat with them much and skoot them out the door.

Comment

Parent can show up at 6pm closing time but if they do not knock by 6:01 they are late. But if picking up then expect your kid in coat and shoes waiting on the bench and reading a book. Also no chit chat at that point.

Comment

My grocery store closes at 6:00. I don't walk up to the door at 6:00 and expect them to let me shop.

5:15 is my closing time. I expect all children to be picked up and off my property by then. My parents mainly pick up between 5:00 and 5:10.

Comment

We close AT six, late fees are applied after six

Comment

Working...
            X