Nap Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nap Mats

I need to replace 2 to 3 nap mats. Where does everyone get them? I don't want to spend a fortune, but need decent ones. I've ordered online before and got one and it was tiny. Advice? Thanks!

I've always ordered mine from lakeshore learning. The ones I have now are about 4 years old and still look brand new.

Comment

What kind are you looking to buy?
      The plastic coated/foam mats (Kindermat type), yoga (flat rubber) mats or cloth?

There are some quality foam mats at Discount School Supply.
      I prefer the cloth ones I can throw in the wash that has an attached blanket. I bought several from amazon:
      https://smile.amazon.com/Paw-Patrol-...ap%2Bmats&th=1
      There are some Wildkin (non-Disney print) ones on Amazon- just a little more $.
      I put yoga mats on my carpet area for any kids I suspect may have an accident during nap. Cheap Target ones!

Comment

I have always bought the ones that are like in 3 sections that fold up. Their vinyl with foam in the middle.

Comment

There are different thicknesses to choose from at Discount School Supply:
          http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/...Categories&fq=

Plus you can get 2% back using your Ebates account. There are also coupon codes floating around out there for DSS too. I usually always get codes with my grant information (which will be next month).

Comment

I grabbed the cheap trifold mats from target about 5 years ago. I've heard others say they're cheaply made and break but mine are still looking great! They are on clearance now at both target and walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by momofsix View Post
              I grabbed the cheap trifold mats from target about 5 years ago. I've heard others say they're cheaply made and break but mine are still looking great! They are on clearance now at both target and walmart.
              Can you post a pic? or what do they look like. I'd rather just walk in and buy it so I can see it

Comment

Amazon. I think I got a4 pack of the sturdy different color ones for around 120. Its not bad considering most are well over 60 bucks a piece.

Comment

I LOVE my Angeles brand mats from Amazon and they were only $25ish. Before I opened and stocked up I ordered one and napped on it myself to test it out. I loved it and swear it is one of the reasons my kids nap so well.

Comment

Mine came from discount school supply. They are Tri-fold so easy for storing, they are easy to wipe down if soiled and I easily made some fitted sheets for them with a nursery flannel for extra comfort.

Comment

Working...
                    X