Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Know If I Have To Use Pack-N-Plays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Know If I Have To Use Pack-N-Plays?

I'm a new licensed daycare in Missouri and am getting ready to get more babies. I thought I read in the manual that babies could sleep in cribs, etc. I have a cradle I was wanting to use instead of another pack n play.
    I know there is a manual online, but I thought I would check here first.

Most states require cribs or pack in plays provided they meet regulations. I do not know of any state that would approve a cradle.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
      Most states require cribs or pack in plays provided they meet regulations. I do not know of any state that would approve a cradle.
      Cradles are fine in California. They are, after all, just a small crib that rocks. The bassinet of cribs so to speak. But they have to follow the same safety guidelines as cribs...how far apart the slats are, bedding etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hwichlaz View Post
        Cradles are fine in California. They are, after all, just a small crib that rocks. The bassinet of cribs so to speak. But they have to follow the same safety guidelines as cribs...how far apart the slats are, bedding etc.
        I would have expected safer regulations from California.

Here is a link from Missouri, OP. https://s1.sos.mo.gov/cmsimages/adru...r/19c30-61.pdf
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
        X