Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not use her content. Anyone that thinks I did may see my Handbook, without issue. Please PM me and I will email it to you for you to see that I did not copy her materials.

Comment

Originally posted by trix23 View Post
      I did not use her content. Anyone that thinks I did may see my Handbook, without issue. Please PM me and I will email it to you for you to see that I did not copy her materials.
      Do you want me to PayPal you the $80 or drop a check in the mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
        38 states allow recording without informing the other party. They're "one party consent" states. If you're in one of the following states, you must inform them of the recording: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

Comment

Okay, I quoted Leigh before reading the rest of the thread. Just ignore me...

Comment

I don't know what you mean about the Paypal or check in the mail comment....

As I said before, will gladly email you my Handbook so you can see that I did not copy your content.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
              38 states allow recording without informing the other party. They're "one party consent" states. If you're in one of the following states, you must inform them of the recording: California, connecticut, florida, illinois, maryland, massachusetts, michigan, montana, nevada, new hampshire, pennsylvania, and washington.
              i belive that the op is in florida

Comment

My Handbook. read before you judge.
                Attached Files

Comment

No. Just no. This one is 26 pages long. Your original Etsy page says 40 pages. Where is the original one you tried to sell, that is the one we want to see.

You're trying to cover your tracks and you're doing a very poor job of it. We are not stupid, yet you seem to think you can lie your way out of your original deceit.

You should be ashamed of yourself. To try to cover what you did with lies instead of admitting it from the get go tells me exactly what kind of person you are. Someone I never want to be associated with and someone who has put a dark mark on our profession. Shame on you.

Comment

I whittled it down to 26 pages a few months ago.

was 52

then 40

then 32

now 26.

IF IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL SHUT UP i will find my former edition from my longer version

Comment

I am not "covering up my tracks". if I did indeed copy her material, i would have no issue with admitting it.

she commented and TOLD ME that my title page looks like hers and that if i changed it that she wouldn't make a fuss about it. seems to me like it was all part of the plan to make me look bad. i know she's like a God to you all, but even Gods can make errors in judgment. and it was indeed a snap judgment on her part that led to this whole fiasco anyway.

Comment

I whittled it down to 26 pages a few months ago.

was 52

then 40

then 32

now 26.

IF IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL SHUT UP I will find my former edition from my longer version
                        Why lie & state you are selling 40 pages? Busted, and yes you really aren't fairing well with your lies. We all know you are covering up something

Comment

seems to me like it was all part of the plan to make me look bad.
                          :confused: To what end :confused:

We barely know who you are.

Well, before now..... We all know you now.
                          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Here's my ~40 page handbook, dated from earlier this year.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I read often and rarely post... I looked at your etsy link right before you changed it. This is NOT the handbook you had on etsy. I've never seen BC's handbook personally, but I did see you switch your etsy store today. I thought I was crazy but I have two screen shots of different handbook table of contents.

Edited to add they have times attached. 4:14pm and 4:15pm

Comment

I don't know why all of you are on a power trip to get me "busted" but there's no funny business. My Handbook was too long for court and so I've been shortening it the past few months since earlier this year. My current one is 26 pages and if the Etsy page still says 40, then i may need to put up a whole new listing, cause that's old information.

Comment

Working...
                                X