Kidkare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidkare

I hate it. After 3 months, I finally was able to make out an invoice and mark it paid. Too complicated for me.

Bring back MinuteMenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
    I hate it. After 3 months, I finally was able to make out an invoice and mark it paid. Too complicated for me.

Bring back MinuteMenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ugh. I hated Minute Menu, but I'd give anything to have it back now!

Has anyone here had a problem with kids who were signed in having their times disappear? I noticed it before I submitted my last claim, called my sponsor (who hadn't heard the complaint from anyone else), went back and added the times in AGAIN, and was shorted for 11 meals in my report because it showed the kids as not present.

I am hoping someone else has seen this and heard of how to fix?

Comment

Do we have to be on KK by Sept. 1 or Oct. 1? As you can see, I'm a procrastinator.

Comment

My minute m u is still wo king but I use KidKare. Everything I enter into KidKare is also going into Minute Menu. What I miss about MMK? It keeps track of how many hours a kid is here. Why can't KidKare do that???? Also.....with minute menu if you want to enter 50 hours of cleaning the daycare at the end of the year....you can. With KidKare you have to enter the exact date and time. So if you haven't enter d it every time......it's a pain. Not sure I'm explaining that clearly......time space/when children are not present.

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
            My minute m u is still wo king but I use KidKare. Everything I enter into KidKare is also going into Minute Menu. What I miss about MMK? It keeps track of how many hours a kid is here. Why can't KidKare do that???? Also.....with minute menu if you want to enter 50 hours of cleaning the daycare at the end of the year....you can. With KidKare you have to enter the exact date and time. So if you haven't enter d it every time......it's a pain. Not sure I'm explaining that clearly......time space/when children are not present.
            I entered t/s stuff with no issues. I'll take a look to see how I did it at naptime today.

Comment

Originally posted by midaycare View Post
              I entered t/s stuff with no issues. I'll take a look to see how I did it at naptime today.
              Did you do a whole years worth of (for example) vacuuming? If I kept up with it every week there would be no problem. I keep track for the first few weeks to find a weekly average. Last year I had to enter in 1 week at a time at the end of the year. If there is a better way.....I'd love to hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
                Did you do a whole years worth of (for example) vacuuming? If I kept up with it every week there would be no problem. I keep track for the first few weeks to find a weekly average. Last year I had to enter in 1 week at a time at the end of the year. If there is a better way.....I'd love to hear it!
                about once a month I just take my average housekeeping time and put it in on a weekend. The IRS just wants numbers, not a time card. I do label it as the month's housekeeping before and after child hours though, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                  Do we have to be on KK by Sept. 1 or Oct. 1? As you can see, I'm a procrastinator.
                  I heard October 1st but my rep just texted me and said my agency said NO LATER than August 31. I too am procrastinating. I will make the change but not until August 31st....probably around 11PM

Comment

Here, if you put a date period instead of just one day at a time you can do it
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hwichlaz View Post
                      Here, if you put a date period instead of just one day at a time you can do it
                      Yes, this

When I needed to send data from MM to KidKare, migration didn't work, so I simply did a 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2017 entry and dumped ALL of the hours I had done up to that point.

I choose date ranges and do things by month. Like 9/1/2017 to 9/30/17, 20 hours cleaning.

Comment

I haven't used KK yet, but August is my month to pay/renew anyway, so I guess I'll be getting switched over here.

I didn't realize that KK doesn't track hours!!!!!! Oh no! That's how I can tell how many hours I have kids in care--I just look at how many hours my daughter is marked as in attendance since she's always in at the earliest kid and here til the latest kid.

I also use those MM reports for billing. Darn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2Two View Post
                          I haven't used KK yet, but August is my month to pay/renew anyway, so I guess I'll be getting switched over here.

I didn't realize that KK doesn't track hours!!!!!! Oh no! That's how I can tell how many hours I have kids in care--I just look at how many hours my daughter is marked as in attendance since she's always in at the earliest kid and here til the latest kid.

I also use those MM reports for billing. Darn.
                          It does track, but not per child. It tracks over all for your time space percentage. I'll find a screen shot for you.

You have to click how you want it calculated at the end of each month, then it gives you the total hours for the month.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Do you need the times for each child? Or is it good enough to know that they were here for breakfast, lunch, and PM snack?

Running an attendance report will give you a list of who is there each day of a month. Or you can do it 5 days at a time.

Comment

Wait, if you go to Reports:Child:Child In/Out Times

you can get a month with everyone's clock in and clock out times

Comment

Working...
                              X