No announcement yet.

What Do You Wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear pull on black bootcut pants every day and a nice shirt. I'm not a makeup person anyway, but I put on a coat of mascara and make sure my hair is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
      We have a pj day around Christmas each year. I don't even make it through the day without having to change!
      I hate PJ day! We used to have it monthly at one center and I never did it. Mainly because I walked to work, but also because most guy's pajamas just make me feel I look like a slob. That and the first pj day I walked in dressed "normally" a 4y/o told me (in front of other staff of course) how mad her mom would be because DCM told Grandma that she was looking forward to seeing Mr Dave in his pajamas.

Comment

I just bought 5 pairs of Lularoe for Fall. But I'm really picky about patterns...nothing crazy! Hearts, black, a few Mickey Mouse. I will find some long tops to wear with them that cover my bum.

Right now I wear nicer Columbia brand shorts, comfy tops (whatever that means). I tend to shop at Thrift stores, so....I take what's available! I have a huge wardrobe. It's a problem. But...everything cost me about $2.99, minus my new Lularoe

Comment

I caved and looked at the lularoe site. My eye is still twitching. :: It reminds me of the United Colors of Benetton back in the 80's. It is sold like avon? https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Lu...E865260_P2.htm
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Jeans and tees in the summer, or jeans and sweaters/sweatshirts in the winter. I own a very limited variety of clothes, doesn't take much thinking power to start my days. No make-up. Throw a brush through my hair, and throw it into a barrette to hold it up...I'm good to go.

I'm not really sure you can equate this job's clothing requirements with a loan officer. I've never met a loan officer who would be found sitting in the sandbox with a 2 yo, getting paint/glue/food on their clothes, picking up a toddler and having them kick their muddy feet on you.....during their working hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
              I caved and looked at the lularoe site. My eye is still twitching. :: It reminds me of the United Colors of Benetton back in the 80's. It is sold like avon? https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Lu...E865260_P2.htm
              Yeah, it's a MSM company. They have the craziest patterns, I agree. However....and I was a skeptic...I bought a pair of normal looking ones (they do have them, ) and they are the most comfy things your legs will ever feel. It's amazing.

I waited a year and looked online (facebook "parties") until I finally was able to find more that I liked.

The daycare kids lovethis them. My 2 pairs of Disney ones are all the rage (1 Mickey, 1 Minnie), and I have one with little hearts that the kids love. The other two are black with a little pattern and purple with a little pattern. The kids get so excited to see which ones I'm wearing :: I love it!

Comment

Working...
              X