Parents Who Talk Your Ear Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Core12 View Post
    I have a parent who deliberately stays around 15 mins every time she picks up her 7 month old. She will ask questions about his pooping, ask what he ate for lunch (her husband brings the lunch at drop off) how his day was...she will ask if I noticed his new tooth, and ask if I saw his "cute" behaviors that she has seen. She will say, "oh, he has a booger in his nose., and then ask for a tissue, she will ask to use the bathroom and will also play with her so on the floor.
    She can tell that I'm exhausted (her kid crys almost non stop) but she is determined to "teach me" that I can talk for 15 mins about her child at pickup.
    I don't have this issue with any of the other parents...I have put diaper bags on chairs so she won't sit down, then she sits on the arm of the chair!
    Need advice!!! I have 4 other infants and she could care less!
    ITA log book. Just pick up a small spiral bound book and ask parents to write morning awake time/diaper/meal then keep a log during the day of meals/naps/diapers.

Then when mom asks, just say, "Oh I put it in the book, because I really have to get back to <something the other kids need>."

Comment

Working...
    X