Anyone Looking For A Live In Job ....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Looking For A Live In Job ....lol

Childcare.co.uk is the UK's leading childcare platform. Search over a million Babysitters, Nannies, Registered Childminders and Childcare Jobs. Find a local Babysitter, Nanny, or Childminder and view thousands of Nanny Jobs online.

read to the bottom

Comment

Uhm.... No thank you! I think I'll pass.

Comment

I'd try it. I've thought about being a live-in manny rather than going into daycare, and I wouldn't be afraid of living there.
        Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
        They are also our future.

Comment

I'd SO do it but I think my own kids would miss me.

Comment

Something tells me this is a joke. Haunted house, remote Scottish Highlands, five previous nannies?? Sounds like a script for a horror movie! I guess it's possible, but it sounds a bit fishy to me.

Comment

I'd love to visit the Scottish Highlands but wouldn't want to live there permanently. Maybe that's the real reason the previous nannies left - they just wanted a working vacation in Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I'd try it. I've thought about being a live-in manny rather than going into daycare, and I wouldn't be afraid of living there.
                That's what those five nannies thought!

Comment

parents pretend that they leave and then do the spooky stuff to scare the nannies away because too chicken to just fire them?..

Comment

Clearly a prank listing, but cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Pistachio View Post
                      parents pretend that they leave and then do the spooky stuff to scare the nannies away because too chicken to just fire them?..
                      Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                      They are also our future.

Comment

Working...
                      X