No announcement yet.

Website vs FB Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have both and have experienced no drama on FB. You really need an online presence to be highly successful today (my 2 cents) I have media releases for the kids and have no problem posting pics of our activities. We were recently featured in the news (story about quality care and the difficult of finding infant spots) after a reporter followed my page.

Comment

I think I get about 80% of my referrals from my webpage. Mostly google, make sure to make a business account with them. The only downside is you must list your address.

I do have a FB, but barely use it. I probably should start posting pictures of our activities, I do have a release for all my kids.

Comment

I have both.

I post pictures of what we do on my Facebook page and my website is to share info about my daycare.

I get more traffic to my website than I do to my Facebook page. If I had to choose one over the other I would go with my webpage

Comment

Originally posted by finsup View Post
          The spam thing is good to know! I think I'll create another email just to keep the junk out of my regular one
          That's a wise idea. It can be a separate real email account (POP account) or just a forwarder, but by using different emails for different things, if one starts getting too much spam, you can just change it.
          Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
          They are also our future.

Comment

Working...
          X