Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast?!!

6:45AM.

DCM: "He probably won't eat much breakfast. He was hungry and so ate in the car on the way over."

LAFFY TAFFY

FYI: Laffy Taffy makes awesome firm hold hair gel for little boys.....I could be on to something here......

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
    6:45AM.

DCM: "He probably won't eat much breakfast. He was hungry and so ate in the car on the way over."

LAFFY TAFFY

FYI: Laffy Taffy makes awesome firm hold hair gel for little boys.....I could be on to something here......
    I'd like to think I've heard every parent definition of "breakfast" before but they never cease to amaze me....

My favorite is anything "fruit" flavored should count as healthy right? ::

Comment

Won't make a Bill Cosby reference here because he's the soul of evil, but I went to go eat brownies for breakfast today and they were gone because, apparently, my lousy husband ate BROWNIES for BREAKFAST. Who does that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pestle View Post
        Won't make a Bill Cosby reference here because he's the soul of evil, but I went to go eat brownies for breakfast today and they were gone because, apparently, my lousy husband ate BROWNIES for BREAKFAST. Who does that?!
        I would if I had any.

Comment

I had chocolate cake. And yes. I sang the song!!
          Mom is great!! She ate the chocolate cake
          Mom is great she ate the chocolate cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
            I would if I had any.
            I know. How am I supposed to eat brownies for breakfast if they're already all gone?

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
              I had chocolate cake. And yes. I sang the song!!
              Mom is great!! She ate the chocolate cake
              Mom is great she ate the chocolate cake!
              Eggs, flour, milk, breakfast!

I loveeeee his stand up. The way he describes bedtime, baths, etc with a house full of kids is SPOT ON.

Comment

One of my dcb comes in almost every day with a bag of marshmallows or chips or a sucker etc at 7:15 am! Yes he's from "that"family

Comment

Originally posted by Carebear View Post
                  One of my dcb comes in almost every day with a bag of marshmallows or chips or a sucker etc at 7:15 am! Yes he's from "that"family
                  I bet he starts the day off full of energy. ::
                  Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                  They are also our future.

Comment

I used to think, seriously?!?, when parents gave their kids that stuff for breakfast. It was my husband that brought up the valid point that isn't a donut just as bad? He got me there

Comment

There should be some sort of desugar drink or something when these parents drop their kids off.

Is it mean to send them back home with twice the sugar rush as their parent sunt them hoping the parents get the message to stop sending them to child care full of sugar...jk

Comment

Originally posted by ishickman View Post
                        There should be some sort of desugar drink or something when these parents drop their kids off.

Is it mean to send them back home with twice the sugar rush as their parent sunt them hoping the parents get the message to stop sending them to child care full of sugar...jk
                        I have an 18 month old that shows up loaded to the gills with captain crunch every day... thankful he's only here a few more days because he totally disrupts the morning nappers with his wildness ( all the others are 12 months or younger); I would love to have a way to un-sugar little man

Comment

Originally posted by Pestle View Post
                          Me. In heartbeat. ::

Comment

I need to repent for my original post. It's 7:41AM and I just finished eating some British Sticky Toffee Pudding......

Then again...I didn't run it through my hair.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
                              I need to repent for my original post. It's 7:41AM and I just finished eating some British Sticky Toffee Pudding......

Then again...I didn't run it through my hair.....
                              ::

This thread made me want to make brownies last night AND I did eat some for breakfast! I have almost zero self control when it comes to brownies.

Comment

Working...
                              X