Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happymom View Post
    HAHA, what have you got?
    I have every color and print except the Easters, Fearless (black), Osa (I've been hunting for the perfect symmetrical bum), Austin and Equiano. I'm not even joking.

I keep justifying keeping a lot of the "boy" colors and prints because girls can pretty much wear any color (like Glimmer, Baseball, the greens and blues etc). Right now I could probably part with Chaplain, Spence, Sierpinski, Top Hat (symmetrical), Chico, Albert (I have both prints; with and without baby), Irwin (I have both; green snaps only, multi colored snaps) and probably even Jules as much as it's tearing my heart up to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
      I have every color and print except the Easters, Fearless (black), Osa (I've been hunting for the perfect symmetrical bum), Austin and Equiano. I'm not even joking.

I keep justifying keeping a lot of the "boy" colors and prints because girls can pretty much wear any color (like Glimmer, Baseball, the greens and blues etc). Right now I could probably part with Chaplain, Spence, Sierpinski, Top Hat (symmetrical), Chico, Albert (I have both prints; with and without baby), Irwin (I have both; green snaps only, multi colored snaps) and probably even Jules as much as it's tearing my heart up to say it.
      My obsessed mom is having trouble too....she's pregnant with number #2 and praying it's a girl. ONLY because she said she'd have to put away half her collection because they are girly prints.... like you said, she said girls can wear all the prints ::

I don't know if they will have any more after this one as they tried for 6 yrs to get #1 and almost 2 yrs before becoming pregnant with #2 so I don't know but I do know she has spent a small fortune on diapers. ::

Comment

For everyone obsessed with the BumGenius 5.0 diapers - is it the cover or insert (or both) that you love so much?

TIA!

Comment

Working...
        X