Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tadpoles vs Brightwheel for Daily Reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use brightwheel and I like it. I only update meals/bottles, diaper changes, and naps for infants. Anyone over 1 I only log meals and naps. I made very clear that I would only log at nap time so I don't have parents worrying about updates throughout the day. I actually don't mind the payment method at all and like that it sends them automatically. I like the check in kiosk. It has eliminated the parents letting their kids scribble all over my sign in book.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybutterfly View Post
      Would it be completely unheard of if i did not use an app that gives a report? -Gasp!!!-

I currently use brightwheel. However, I feel like I have to have my phone in my hand constantly to send updates. It's getting old. I like brightwheel and the parents love it but I wonder if I told them in a positive way that
      it would be better for their child if I'm not busied by the constant phone interruption, or would that be a completely awful decision?

Or maybe I need to switch to tadpoles so that I just have one time I need to remember to enter things before the end of the day.
      YES TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!!!!!!!! That has been my experience and challenge with Brightwheel.

I am going to switch to Tadpoles, Seesaw, Paper Daily Reports (gasp) or just a Shutterfly Class Site (Shutterfly would be doing group updates not individual).

I have already fazed out Brightwheel for everything buy payments and explained to parents that in the interest of limiting screen time children were exposed to I would not be able to do Brightwheel updates as the phone was distracting to the children. Only one mom who struggles with her sons sleep really was disappointed.

Comment

Working...
      X