Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Square Cash Was Great... For A Little While. Alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
    3-4 days I think...not positive. I have only used it for the registration fee when parents want to email me contracts and other documents since they aren't physically coming anyway. Once they are enrolled I don't typically use it.
    Thanks! I want a method they can use every week, many of them mentioned they prefer doing it that way over paying by check. I'd like something where I can send them the payment request/invoice. I have given up on finding something where the funds are avail as quick as Square Cash, I am just going to have to redo how I budget/fill my cash envelopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
      Is Venmo as quick as Square Cash for money being available?
      My clients Venmo on Thursday and it's in my account on Friday.

Comment

Thanks! I want a method they can use every week, many of them mentioned they prefer doing it that way over paying by check. I'd like something where I can send them the payment request/invoice. I have given up on finding something where the funds are avail as quick as Square Cash, I am just going to have to redo how I budget/fill my cash envelopes.
        The only time I haven't got my money the next day with venmo is if the client waits too late in the day. So I tell them to Venmo by 3PM and I always get it the next day. And I get an email notification from Venmo the second they do the transaction to let me know money is on the way. I absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
          The only time I haven't got my money the next day with venmo is if the client waits too late in the day. So I tell them to Venmo by 3PM and I always get it the next day. And I get an email notification from Venmo the second they do the transaction to let me know money is on the way. I absolutely love it.
          Great to know. My first venmo payment was made late Thursday night because dcm had to wait till she got home from work to set it up so it said it would be available Monday. It would be great if they make payments earlier on Thursdays if I can pull it out Friday or even Saturday morning works for me just fine.

Comment

Get $5 for free if you have Square Cash

Simply click on your profile icon and scroll down till you see "Reward Code". Enter JNCRLRH and you'll get $5 for free

Never Expires!!

Comment

Is Venmo as quick as Square Cash for money being available?
              I use Venmo. Get my money in my account the next day.

Oops...just noticed this is an older thread and I already put my 2c in!

Comment

I've been having parents pay me using PayPal and love it.

Comment

Working...
                X