Does Anyone Know This Catalog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Know This Catalog?

I can't remember the name of the company/catalog. I used to get it in the mail constantly a few years ago. The company sold things like 50 1 inch tall plastic yellow ducks for something like $3.00. Or an assortment of 100 2 inch plastic fish for $5.00. They sold all sorts of little plastic toys/manipulatives like that plus things to create a party scene, pencils, and just a bunch of little things that were typically sold in bulk amounts for a low price.

Does anyone know of the company that I'm trying to explain? If so, what's the name of the company? I am trying to create this year's preschool curriculum and I think some of their items would be good for some themes I have in mind but I can't remember the name of that company.

Originally posted by permanentvacation View Post
    I can't remember the name of the company/catalog. I used to get it in the mail constantly a few years ago. The company sold things like 50 1 inch tall plastic yellow ducks for something like $3.00. Or an assortment of 100 2 inch plastic fish for $5.00. They sold all sorts of little plastic toys/manipulatives like that plus things to create a party scene, pencils, and just a bunch of little things that were typically sold in bulk amounts for a low price.

Does anyone know of the company that I'm trying to explain? If so, what's the name of the company? I am trying to create this year's preschool curriculum and I think some of their items would be good for some themes I have in mind but I can't remember the name of that company.

Sounds like Oriental Trading Co.

One-stop-fun-shop for everything from party supplies & holidays to crafts & toys. Plus, we carry a variety of home decor, faith finds, education products & wedding supplies. With our 110% Lowest Price Guarantee, nobody delivers more fun for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Sounds like Oriental Trading Co.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/
      I had the same thought.

Comment

YES!! That's it! Oriental Trading Company. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by permanentvacation View Post
          YES!! That's it! Oriental Trading Company. Thank you!
          Last day of FREE shipping on ALL orders!

Ends tonight at midnight CST!

Use code CE165450 at check out

Comment

I lovethis Oriental Trading Company ... Especially at Halloween time!

Comment

Blackcat,

Thank you for the code for free shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X