Starting Back Up Advertising/Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Back Up Advertising/Website

I'm looking for advice/suggestions. I just reopened and I have a good online presence, I'm listed with resource and referral, CL, daycare.com, Yelp, etc. My website has google analytics so I can see I'm getting traffic and have been for a few weeks but I've only received one call so far.

Here's my website: www.milestonesearlychildhood.com

Anyone have suggestions for ways to improve the site or branch out with advertising? Thanks in advance!

Looks good. My only comment would be that you should have the phone number standing out on every page. Put it under the logo where "Hillsboro, OR" is. Also, have you filled out the Contact Us form to make sure its working?

Promote the website with case-sensitive: www.MilestonesEarlyChildhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Looks good. My only comment would be that you should have the phone number standing out on every page. Put it under the logo where "Hillsboro, OR" is. Also, have you filled out the Contact Us form to make sure its working?

Promote the website with case-sensitive: www.MilestonesEarlyChildhood.com
      Thanks Michael. Yes, the contact form is working. I ran a test submission through and received the email. I will add my phone number to the pages this evening.

Comment

Working...
      X