When Someone Leaves - More Will Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Someone Leaves - More Will Come

I have been trying to fill dcb who left with no notice spot for about a month now. This is the last spot I have left to fill. Not only did I fill the spot with a dcg, but due to her being here 4 days (still full payment), I am able to fill that 1 day as well. Actually is dh's sister and brother. And although I am against having friends as clients, I don't mind helping family FOR NOW. Stay encouraged.

Originally posted by lovemydaycare0912 View Post
    I have been trying to fill dcb who left with no notice spot for about a month now. This is the last spot I have left to fill. Not only did I fill the spot with a dcg, but due to her being here 4 days (still full payment), I am able to fill that 1 day as well. Actually is dh's sister and brother. And although I am against having friends as clients, I don't mind helping family FOR NOW. Stay encouraged.
    Things have a funny way of working out in the business!

Friends/family arent always a bad thing

Glad your week is going so great! happyface

Comment

It does seem to work out that way sometimes! Good for you! Best of luck with your new kiddos!

Or sometimes you can go 6 months with no calls then all of a sudden you get a whole buncha calls in the same week. This is a very unpredictable business for sure.

Comment

Thank you guys. Yes that happened to me last year. Was stuck at 4 kids for the longest. I just pray it all works out. I learned family will only treat you how you allow them to. Just stick to the guns.

Comment

Working...
        X