Minute Menu to Kids Kare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minute Menu to Kids Kare

How many of you have made the switch? Does anyone pay for MinuteMenu Pro? My sponsor has switched me to KidKare, but I don't see any of the functionality that MMPro had, which makes me sad

Unfortunately, KidKare only tracks for the food program right now. They are working on adding all the other features the minute menu offered. This is what I was told by the food rep.

Comment

Ughhhhhhh. Well i hope they do that soon then. I guess I'll be using two programs until KK has that functionality.

Comment

KidKare

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
        Ughhhhhhh. Well i hope they do that soon then. I guess I'll be using two programs until KK has that functionality.
        KK has told me that they hope to have the accounting section ready by August.
        http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

I have switched over to Kid Kare for the food program portion and I still pay for MMK for my accounting portion. Even when MMK was used for both I paid for a separate account for accounting, because I was told that the food program reps can see all portions of it and I didn't like that idea. Not sure if it was true or not, but don't want them to be able to view my financial info at will.

Comment

Yeah my MMK is expiring next month. I wonder if they will still be supporting minute menu after they roll out the pro part of KK.

Comment

I haven't switched yet but am watching closely for the accounting part to be ready. Right now I'm grandfathered in on MMKPro with my food program sponsor.

Comment

Kid Kare does it bug any one that spelt care with a k?

Comment

KidKare

Originally posted by Luvnmykidz View Post
                  I have switched over to Kid Kare for the food program portion and I still pay for MMK for my accounting portion. Even when MMK was used for both I paid for a separate account for accounting, because I was told that the food program reps can see all portions of it and I didn't like that idea. Not sure if it was true or not, but don't want them to be able to view my financial info at will.
                  No, food program reps cannot see the accounting section of the software.
                  http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

I switched to Kidkare. I LOATHE it. Soooo many bugs and problems. My sponsor has told them she refuses to put any more providers on it until they get it all worked out.

It isn't provider friendly. I have 16 daycare kids. When entering meals, I have to click on each child and then scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to save and then all the way down again to double check the numbers (they have had problems with it not registering) and then all the way back up again to enter the next meal etc....it's a pain. I hope they get it working properly soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
                      I switched to Kidkare. I LOATHE it. Soooo many bugs and problems. My sponsor has told them she refuses to put any more providers on it until they get it all worked out.

It isn't provider friendly. I have 16 daycare kids. When entering meals, I have to click on each child and then scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to save and then all the way down again to double check the numbers (they have had problems with it not registering) and then all the way back up again to enter the next meal etc....it's a pain. I hope they get it working properly soon.
                      Really? Is it that different from MMK? That doesn't sound like MMK at all, and I assumed KidKare would just be an updated version of MMK.

Comment

I started on Kid Kare last November and was part of the small trial group with my food program. It had a ton of bugs and it was pretty frustrating at times. The people with Kid Kare were great listening to the issues and quick to resolve the issues.

The other providers with my food program all transitioned over in the spring. Since the first of the year, I've had no problems and find it quick and easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
                          Really? Is it that different from MMK? That doesn't sound like MMK at all, and I assumed KidKare would just be an updated version of MMK.
                          It's completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post

They should have just waited to release it after they worked out all the kinks. After all the errors I discovered the first few days I used it I started keeping paper records again just in case their problems came back to bite me later

Comment

Reviving this to say I've been forced over to KidKare and I hate it. It is so much more time consuming. I don't have time for this! UGH! Considering just quitting the food program all together and raising my rates--I hate it that much.

The ONE pro to it is that it runs better on my computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X