Should I Have Done Things Differently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
    How did this all end Thrifty? The mosaic idea was great although I could picture everyone in my group wanting to break theirs too. Lol
    I remember one Christmas we were going to do mugs, bought a bunch, something like 3 extra JIC. Well, I was unloading the car, forgot what was in which bag, set them all on the floor and I heard crunch crunch. Checked to see how many I lost, figuring I'd have enough despite my klutziness and I came up 1 short.
    So poop happens. Ya just make the best of it and move on.
    She was to busy being mad and upset about it that day to do anything different, so we didn't. But she still had something to share with "dad". (Dad is in jail so I think the girls chose to do grandpa, but that could have changed after they left Friday ). We also made cards, and "pop" boxes. They were the plastic popcorn boxes then they got to choose things to put in them. The each ended up with two cans of pop, a sleeve of pop tarts, a bag of popcorn, some blow pops, some tootsie pops, some freezer pops and some fireworks poppers. They took turns choosing flavors and stuff. These boxes were for them to share with dad, or the male they choose, having some time with their "pop". They all had great fun picking out the stuff for those. She was a little upset when she didn't have a mug to put in hers when we got to that part, but it is what it is.

I am not sure I will be doing the "pop" boxes again. They turned out more pricey than I expected.

Comment

Pop boxes...what a very cute idea!!! Hopefully when Pop's Day comes around next year and we're all begging for ideas, someone will resurrect this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X