X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    I have mini cribs
    They fold flat for easy storage and are sturdy and durable
    I put them on my wishlist on Amazon and waited a few days til they went on sale and bought 2 at around $90 each. I have Prime so S/H was free

This is the one I bought

I have these too. Love them!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      I have mini cribs
      They fold flat for easy storage and are sturdy and durable
      I put them on my wishlist on Amazon and waited a few days til they went on sale and bought 2 at around $90 each. I have Prime so S/H was free

This is the one I bought

Are they easy to clean? It shows they are made of l
      Pine

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
        Are they easy to clean? It shows they are made of l
        Pine
        The white one and the darker wood one are easily wipeable so cleaning hasn't been an issue at all. I've taken mine down and stored it and taken it back out and used it several times over the last year and it's held up really well.

My friend bought the natural pine one and said it seems to be a matte finish and isn't as easy to clean as she was hoping. She also has a white one and said she wishes she would have bought 2 white instead.

Comment

Thanks BC! I'm
          Looking to get a white one.

Comment

Just wanted to come back to say thank you for the recommendations.
            I put the crib together tonight. Lol Ended up not needing it when I started this topic but will have an infant start FT next week. I have to say I love this thing! It fits through the doorway so I can roll it to wherever I am. The mattress board adjusts higher or lower so no breaking my back. The other mattress I bought to go with it fits nice and snug; so does the crib sheet.
            I'm not all that coordinated so it took a lil bit to figure out how to do it by myself. But I LOVE it!!
            Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
            X