Daycare Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Websites

Looking for some constructive criticism on ours, i'll happily return the favor- it seems like only current parents look to the website (to find their kids pictures haha) any suggestions??

Victoria's Castle Daycare is a childcare service in New Windsor, NY. We specialize in providing quality care for children of all ages. Call today!

I like your domian name. I am viewing it on my phone and I have two suggestions.

You could have more pages with information like:

Daily Schedule

Teaching philosophy or mission statement

Also, it is hard to read your blue text on the blue background. I will see if it looks different on my desktop than my phone. (I see now there is a drop down with more pages).
    Last edited by Michael; 05-16-2016, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzii View Post
      Looking for some constructive criticism on ours, i'll happily return the favor- it seems like only current parents look to the website (to find their kids pictures haha) any suggestions??

www.victoriascastledaycare.com
      I love your site!

The only suggestion I have is that your "about us" page is the page that feels like and looks like it should be your "home" page.

I don't know but it seems like that should be the opening page.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzii View Post

www.victoriascastledaycare.com
        There's a typo in your handbook, which I am devouring by the way. Lol. It's awesome.
        When talking about dresses. You say dressed.

Comment

I would have a different landing page. Organize your pictures a bit better.

here is my website: www.lilsprouts.net

Your landing page should be the hub of information. Easy to read and get information from. Make a separate page for your pictures.

If you self host I can't recommend WordPress enough. I bought my theme for 40 dollars.

Comment

I'll update the color theme on mobile, had not even noticed!

And I think you guys are right I'm going to play around with the formats

Comment

I agree. Switch About page to Home Page. Also, on the Contact page, the pink on the green background is a little hard to see.

Comment

Definitely take some of the about us page material and put it on the front page.

Rule #1 for websites...
                The front page has to convince a visitor to want to read more within about 8 seconds.
                Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                They are also our future.

Comment

Ok, so I switched the pages, also, I did not realize that when using wix your web design site does not impact the setup of the mobile page- it instead was a separate editor so I got the background thing fixed as well

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
                    There's a typo in your handbook, which I am devouring by the way. Lol. It's awesome.
                    When talking about dresses. You say dressed.

Fixed it!

Also thanks! A LOT of planning went into it

Comment

I'm browsing your website right now on my cell phone and 'environment' is spelled incorrectly on the first page (home page?).

I love your slogan about being treated like royalty

Comment

I like the new front page. Down the right side, where it says "back to home", leave it there, but change the wording to "gallery".
                        Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                        They are also our future.

Comment

I think the site it cute. I too like the royalty slogan

Do go over it for any incorrectly spelled words, that annoys me with teachers / child providers / etc.

I did not check your site for them but it never hurts to double check.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Working...
                            X