First Week with Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Week with Twins

I have realized that I really love the under 3 crowd. I've had a lot of fun with the littles these last two days. Now granted I forgot how busy crawling babies can be. I haven't had time to finish my first cup of coffee or even eat until about 1230 every day. Plus they haven't slept more than an hour either day so that has been interesting. Hopefully that gets better when they get use to being here. They never cry and happily play. Their mom has been a mess the last two days, but that's to be expected. They are almost a year old and never been in daycare till now. Maybe they will sleep two hours today and I can get my kitchen moped and a load of laundry done.

happyface I hope they rest longer today for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cozy_Kids_Childcare View Post
      I have realized that I really love the under 3 crowd. I've had a lot of fun with the littles these last two days. Now granted I forgot how busy crawling babies can be. I haven't had time to finish my first cup of coffee or even eat until about 1230 every day. Plus they haven't slept more than an hour either day so that has been interesting. Hopefully that gets better when they get use to being here. They never cry and happily play. Their mom has been a mess the last two days, but that's to be expected. They are almost a year old and never been in daycare till now. Maybe they will sleep two hours today and I can get my kitchen moped and a load of laundry done.

When you get done, head on over and do mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
        She can do mine too... oh that reminds me, time to put stuff in the dryer ; did a load @ 6am & my babies are sleeping!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
          OMg I just realized I left a p off of mopped. Lordy! Sure I'll get right over there on my moped. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
            She can do mine too... oh that reminds me, time to put stuff in the dryer ; did a load @ 6am & my babies are sleeping!!!!
            I'm so use to my group sleeping from 12 to 230 and being able to wash breakfast and lunch dishes, folding laundry and getting other laundry switched over. Oh no these babies I hardly had time to shove food in my face.

I put in a load at 515 after I get out the shower. Then switch it over and toss another load in about 630. My nephew gets here at 520 but the others don't start arriving till 7/715. I try and get all my house work done during the week so the weekends are home free.

Comment

Originally posted by Cozy_Kids_Childcare View Post
              OMg I just realized I left a p off of mopped. Lordy! Sure I'll get right over there on my moped. Lol
              I wanted to ask where to get a kitchen moped but didn't figure it would be well received

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                I wanted to ask where to get a kitchen moped but didn't figure it would be well received
                LOL... I swear I haven't been able to drink a full cup of coffee all week. My husband and youngest daughter have both had strep throat. Daughter was tested Sunday and then my husband today. She kept drinking out of his cup at a birthday party Saturday... So that has been fun. Then I started twin 11-month olds Monday that have never been in a daycare before.... I'm exhausted so I wouldn't be surprised what else I've spelled wrong this week.

Comment

Working...
                X