No announcement yet.

Help Me Find a Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered if it was anything I had written because I do like explaining the value of how children learn best from play. And I've written some lenghtly descriptions of activities and benefifs. But I don't think anything I have written has been intentionally humorous.. Not intentionally maybe if you were laughing at me - CalCare
    I just wrote a 9-10 page research paper on the pushed down academics and the importance of play! You could say, it's an interest of mine!

Comment

Well thanks everyone, sorry if I led everyone on a wild goose chase , the links are all great but not the one I was looking for , it's ok, maybe one of these days I will happen upon it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I wondered if it was anything I had written because I do like explaining the value of how children learn best from play. And I've written some lenghtly descriptions of activities and benefifs. But I don't think anything I have written has been intentionally humorous.. Not intentionally maybe if you were laughing at me - CalCare
        I just wrote a 9-10 page research paper on the pushed down academics and the importance of play! You could say, it's an interest of mine!
        ^^^ this was my line of thinking too...NOT the part about being intentionally humorous...Just that your explanation (if it was your post she is referring to) of some of the benefits of play or what kids learn via specific activities was so simple that it was almost "Duh" worthy. So for me the humor was because I get it...not because of anything YOU (CalCare) said.

I seem to recall Calcare saying something similar to what you (OP) are looking for but since she posted as unregistered I can't search for it.

Comment

It wasn't like paragraphs explaining everything it was more like a list

But please don't feel the need to keep looking , I feel kinda bad!

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaVaca View Post
            It wasn't like paragraphs explaining everything it was more like a list

But please don't feel the need to keep looking , I feel kinda bad!
            Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about! I see it in my mind, but can't find the right search term. But at least you know it really does exist
            .. LoL

Comment

Well I for one wish I could afford to pay cal-care to write up for my pics on my facebook page. She is so good at it.

Comment

oh my gosh, what!? thank you Thriftylady That's so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                X