Help us Name our Daycare! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us Name our Daycare! :D

We are trying to come up with a clever name for Daycare. I was hoping all you creative people out there might be able to help us.

My wife's name is Candace, she sometimes goes by Candy. So we were thinking Candy's Little Cupcakes. Or Candy's Cupcakes. But we don't want people thinking our house is a restaurant .

Anybody have any ideas???

Thanks!!

What is the name of your town? You need searchable keywords to help your name.

Comment

We live in Noblesville Indiana

Comment

Originally posted by clintonjohnson13 View Post
        We are trying to come up with a clever name for Daycare. I was hoping all you creative people out there might be able to help us.

My wife's name is Candace, she sometimes goes by Candy. So we were thinking Candy's Little Cupcakes. Or Candy's Cupcakes. But we don't want people thinking our house is a restaurant .

Anybody have any ideas???

Thanks!!
        More threads about daycare names.

Search for the best information on daycare, and childcare for your children

Perhaps one will inspire a unique one for you!

Comment

I would definitely get the impression that was a bakery or restaurant

What about something else that starts with C?

Candy's Crazy Children
          Playtime at Candy's
          Candy's Kids
          Candy's Chickadees
          Candy's Creative Care

I definitely like the grouping with the C's! Good luck! Names are cute but it's the care that really matters once you're advertising as a child care!

Comment

Originally posted by KristinsHomeCC View Post
            I would definitely get the impression that was a bakery or restaurant

What about something else that starts with C?

Candy's Crazy Children
            Playtime at Candy's
            Candy's Kids
            Candy's Chickadees
            Candy's Creative Care

I definitely like the grouping with the C's! Good luck! Names are cute but it's the care that really matters once you're advertising as a child care!
            Great ideas!
            And I completely agree with that!

Comment

Candy's Noblesville Daycare
              Candy's Noblesville Childcare

Be sure to register the same domain name like CandysNoblesvilleDaycare.com

The reason being, that search engines will give preference to the language in your content if it relates to your website address. People will probably search for Noblesville Daycare, which will bring your website to the top of search results.

www.wix.com is a great place to create a free website if you choose to. You can then "point/forward" that wix address to your new domain name. When someone goes to CandysNoblesvilleDaycare.com it will show your wix website but look like its your company web address (which you own). A little SEO for your day.

Note: SEO means Search Engine Optimization!
              Last edited by Michael; 04-15-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I live in Indy. Are you by any of the parks or Deer Creek? You could pull that into your name, like Candy Creek Childcare.

Comment

Originally posted by MotherNature View Post
                  I live in Indy. Are you by any of the parks or Deer Creek? You could pull that into your name, like Candy Creek Childcare.
                  I like this idea!
                  I don't like anything that starts with Candy's _______ childcare

Comment

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
                    I like this idea!
                    I don't like anything that starts with Candy's _______ childcare
                    Same.

I wouldn't make it too cutesy, to be honest. I'd make it straightforward to show what you offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X