Drop in Contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop in Contract?

Hi, does anyone have a drop in contract they wouldn't mind sharing? When you have a family enroll for drop in care do you provide them with a handbook?

Originally posted by Nurse Jackie View Post
    Hi, does anyone have a drop in contract they wouldn't mind sharing? When you have a family enroll for drop in care do you provide them with a handbook?
    My Drop-in contract is extensive but so is my regular one ; And yes, I expect my once in a while people to follow policies just like full & part timers. I would have to PM you because it is too long to put here

Comment

Let me know if you don't get 2 messages... it's too long to send in one PM

Comment

I use the same contract for part time, full time and drop in because I have the same rules for all families.

The only difference for drop in's is that their rate is different but that part of my contract is unique and individual to each families needs.

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
          Let me know if you don't get 2 messages... it's too long to send in one PM
          I got them both thank you

Comment

I have a one page drop-in contract. Just send me a PM with your email and I would be happy to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Jackie View Post
              I got them both thank you
              It fits all on one page but when you PM it limits letters to 5000 per message . My FT/PT contract is similar, but it has an added paragraph about termination. I've been using this since 2005

Comment

I would love to see the form as well. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by melissaj426 View Post
                  I would love to see the form as well. Thanks!
                  SENT - 3 PM's

Comment

Working...
                  X