The Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weather

This weather needs to break. I can't stand another day of this cold/rainy weather. We can't get outside and it is spring for crying out loud. I am just over it. We are bored of indoor stuff! I think today I am sending the school kids off to school and making the hours drive to the children's museum with my pre K kiddo.

I hear you! I'm over all this rain/wind/snow/cold. I think after today it's supposed to get better! My boys are sooo bored. I bought some new things to keep them busy, but they're 2, so they really just need room to run and climb. My house is tiny, but I bought a pop up tent shaped like Thomas. I think I'm going to put it up for the day!

Comment

I hear ya!! It was snowing this a.m. NOOOOO so we had to put snowpants back on. Now most of it's melted so we're stuck with mud again. Dark gray cloudy day. Perfect day for a nap! Unless you're under 36" tall.

Comment

I agree. We've had a foot of snow since last wednesday and actually had 2 snow days last week. It's crazy. I hear it will warm up later this week. Here's hoping!

Comment

Working...
        X