Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Age Do You Put Infants in Separate Room for Naps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Age Do You Put Infants in Separate Room for Naps?

Just curious how old you all start putting infants in a separate room for their naps? Right now, I have several kiddos ranging in ages of 3 months to 4 years old. The 3 month old sleeps often still (obviously), but so far I have him in the living room in a PIP so I can keep an eye on him. He is pretty good about sleeping through the loud older kiddos playing, but he does get startled awake sometimes even with a fairly loud fan near him for white noise. What age do you start putting babies in a separate room to sleep?

Thanks!

I transitioned the last two infants around 5-6 month. About the same age they also get distracted while eating due to wanting to watch the other kids usually well after they can roll in both directions

Comment

We co play. Co sleep. Co eat.
      All
      Mine are always in same room.

Comment

Same room.

Comment

Once they are no longer infants.

My infant son died sleeping alone in a providers home. He laid there 4 hours until she noticed.

Please don't do it until they can come get you when they need you.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
            Once they are no longer infants.

My infant son died sleeping alone in a providers home. He laid there 4 hours until she noticed.

Please don't do it until they can come get you when they need you.
            I'm sorry. That's my fear too so I always have all of mine in the same room so I can see them.

Comment

Working...
            X