• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Care.com Commercial....

....where the little girl is calling the shots. Just NO! Lol

So glad I'm not the only one who cringes at those commercials. ::

Comment

I guess I've missed that commercial- what is she doing?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
        I guess I've missed that commercial- what is she doing?
        She says something like, "When it was time to find a sitter, I had some requirements!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
          She says something like, "When it was time to find a sitter, I had some requirements!"
          Sure it's meant as a joke, but glad I have missed it.

Comment

The kid is ridiculously cute, though. lovethis Eh, I kind of like that one.

The premise seems to be hiring an occasional date night babysitter where the focus would be on someone fun and playful. More paid Auntie/Big sister than a child care provider/nanny who is tasked with instilling values, supporting development, ensuring an overall healthy environment and diet 50 hours a week.

I loved babysitting at other peoples houses back in the day. Free food, fast/easy money and little to no responsibility. ::
            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only who does not like it.

I also loathe the halo orange commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post

Yes! Especially the one with the kid at the grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
                  The kid is ridiculously cute, though. lovethis Eh, I kind of like that one.

The premise seems to be hiring an occasional date night babysitter where the focus would be on someone fun and playful. More paid Auntie/Big sister than a child care provider/nanny who is tasked with instilling values, supporting development, ensuring an overall healthy environment and diet 50 hours a week.

I loved babysitting at other peoples houses back in the day. Free food, fast/easy money and little to no responsibility. ::
                  No argument on the cuteness factor!

Comment

Omg--those are the worst! Parents being bullied by their children.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
                      Sure it's meant as a joke, but glad I have missed it.
                      Here, you don't have to miss it....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Me too!! My DH thought it was cute, I'm like that little bratttttt o

Comment

Side note: Do you guys advertise on care.com? They keep sending me messages to sign up. Just wondering if anyone uses them and how well the conversion rate is. Also, what are the fees they charge?

Comment

Meh this one's better!
                            http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by thrivingchildcarecom View Post
                              Side note: Do you guys advertise on care.com? They keep sending me messages to sign up. Just wondering if anyone uses them and how well the conversion rate is. Also, what are the fees they charge?
                              I get 2-3 emails a day from care.com and 1 a month gets on my wait list. I don't know if I will renew as I feel confident in my ability to stay full with word of mouth now, I think it was $50 for a year... That could be a lie though

Comment

Working...
                              X