Daycare Software/Accounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Software/Accounting

Does anyone have any suggestions of any daycare software/accounting program other than Minute Menu? I have used and loved Minute Menu when I opened and ran a licensed in home last year. I closed my in home last summer but continue to watch one child (legally unlicensed) and provide the occasional backup care for a friend's child. I'm having a hard time renewing the software because I'm not bringing in as much income so I was exploring other options. I tried making myself an excel spreadsheet, but trying to apply the time space percentage info, I figured there had to be an easier way. If all else fails, I'll probably just renew, but always good to double check first. I need something to help me track the expenses and the attendance to figure out the time space percentage. All other functions are unneeded.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions of any daycare software/accounting program other than Minute Menu? I have used and loved Minute Menu when I opened and ran a licensed in home last year. I closed my in home last summer but continue to watch one child (legally unlicensed) and provide the occasional backup care for a friend's child. I'm having a hard time renewing the software because I'm not bringing in as much income so I was exploring other options. I tried making myself an excel spreadsheet, but trying to apply the time space percentage info, I figured there had to be an easier way. If all else fails, I'll probably just renew, but always good to double check first. I need something to help me track the expenses and the attendance to figure out the time space percentage. All other functions are unneeded.
    LOTS of good info in these threads:

Comment

Try this ...

For years I have used KidKeeper software to run my FCC. It manages the kids files, menus & basic accounting. It has worked for me all this time, although I should really look to see if their is anything better. But check it out at www.kidkeeper.com. I think they have a demo their site.

Good Luck,
      Adrienne

Comment

Thanks for the links. It seems like Minute Menu is the most affordable option, so I'll likely renew.

Comment

Working...
        X