Thoughts On This Xmas Gift Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts On This Xmas Gift Idea?

I run a small daycare- 2 DC kids + 2 of my own. For a gift from kids to parents I was thinking of having them make a mini scrapbook with photos that I've taken throughout the year. Thought maybe the kids could paint or decorate pages and then we could put the pictures on the pages. I would obviously be doing most of the work but thats fine. Is this something parents will appreciate? Has anyone done something similar?

Sounds fine to me!

Comment

If my kids had been in dc I would have LOVED something like that!!

Comment

I've never done that but that would be a gift that I would love from my kids.

Comment

I do this at the end of summer. My parents love it. I cut cardstock in 1/2, bind it, then let the kids decorate and put the pics on with double stick tape.

Comment

I did this one time for Father's Day and the fathers all loved them! I added a couple pages, one where the kids got to draw a picture and another where they helped fill out an "interview" (like favorite color, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
              I do this at the end of summer. My parents love it. I cut cardstock in 1/2, bind it, then let the kids decorate and put the pics on with double stick tape.
              How do you bind it? I have been trying to figure out how to put it all together...8 do not want to do a full size scrapbook but idk if I will be able to find one in a smaller size...

Comment

Originally posted by spud912 View Post
                I did this one time for Father's Day and the fathers all loved them! I added a couple pages, one where the kids got to draw a picture and another where they helped fill out an "interview" (like favorite color, etc).
                Oooh the interview idea is cute! I like that for my 3 yo. I am thinking maybe hand prints and footprints and then let them just paint the photo pages however before putting the pics on

Comment

Working...
                X