Christmas 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2016

In 2016 Christmas Eve is Saturday 12/24 and Christmas Day is Sunday 12/25. I take both holidays as paid closures.

My contract says "if a holiday fall on a Saturday or Sunday, I will be closed Friday or Monday respectively."

Would you close Friday 12/23 and Monday 12/26th both as paid days?

That's what I was planning on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
      In 2016 Christmas Eve is Saturday 12/24 and Christmas Day is Sunday 12/25. I take both holidays as paid closures.

My contract says "if a holiday fall on a Saturday or Sunday, I will be closed Friday or Monday respectively."

I wouldn't but only because I usually take that entire week off as one of my vacation weeks. I figure my fees based on 52 weeks, but then divide it by 48 so I have 20 days "unpaid" as far as parents know. I charge by the month so no deductions are given for times I am closed as they are already figured in

Comment

My contract states this as well, so yes I would take those two days as paid holidays.

Comment

I take Christmas Eve to New Years off, so I guess this won't affect me. But if I were you I'd take Friday and Monday off for sure

Comment

I take the 24th-26th off, so I will have to think about that!!!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I take the 24-26. This year, the 26 is on a Saturday, so I'm not sure if I should close the following Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post

Yes. My contract states that I close at noon on the 24th, and then same as yours with regards to if they fall on a weekend. I will be taking the Friday and Monday, as well.

Comment

I am taking Friday and Monday. I don't stipulate when my vacation days will be in my contract, just that I am allotted 14.

Comment

I close the 25th and 26th, so I would be closed anyway on Monday.

Comment

I am taking the Friday and Monday off. Already updated my handbook

Comment

I closed from the 24th through the 1st. Re-opening on the 4th. happyface
                        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

My contract states that if a major holiday lands on a weekend, I will take either the Friday or Monday off that it lands closest. So for Christmas 2016, I am closed Monday, December 26th.
                          This year I am closing early on the 24th and off on Christmas. All of this is already in the vacation date sheets I've handed out to my families and posted on the wall.

Comment

Happy Christmas 2016

Hi everyone. I want to say Happy Christmas to every one 2016.

Source

HDWallpapersFit

Comment

Working...
                            X