Amazon Business Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Business Account

I got an email for amazon business account, I applied but got turned down, it said I need to submit more proof. Since I did not care that much about it, I let it go but know I am wondering if I should reapply.

Does anyone use it? what are the benefits?

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
    I got an email for amazon business account, I applied but got turned down, it said I need to submit more proof. Since I did not care that much about it, I let it go but know I am wondering if I should reapply.

Does anyone use it? what are the benefits?
    I don't. Also be aware that when a company does a credit check, it shows up on your credit rating at the three credit bureaus. Check them often because other credit providers use them to rate you. https://www.usa.gov/credit-reports

Comment

Thanks Michael

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I don't. Also be aware that when a company does a credit check, it shows up on your credit rating at the three credit bureaus. Check them often because other credit providers use them to rate you. https://www.usa.gov/credit-reports
      This is the account that I was referring to, http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node...l_1zxmqmj2by_e

The rejection said I need to prove I had a business. I did not provide enough info to do a credit check.

However, that is good advice, as I give it my self and have consider having my credit locked, so I do not get any unauthorized looks. (I am debt free and do not use my credit for anything except car insurance apparently.) If I lock it then I will not have to take the time to check it every year. (of course you should check a different company every 4 months, so they are staggered through out the year.)

Comment

I use my business account debit card to purchase daycare items off Amazon but wouldn't get a credit card like that. I am leary of credit cards in general though

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
          I use my business account debit card to purchase daycare items off Amazon but wouldn't get a credit card like that. I am leary of credit cards in general though

I read the ad over and I don't see any mention of a credit card being attached. It just talks about it being account to benifits business, with more than log in to the same account, free two day shipping for orders of $49+ and discounts.
          If I over looked the credit card info let me know, cause I don't do credit cards myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
            I read the ad over and I don't see any mention of a credit card being attached. It just talks about it being account to benifits business, with more than log in to the same account, free two day shipping for orders of $49+ and discounts.
            If I over looked the credit card info let me know, cause I don't do credit cards myself.
            Oh I see. I wonder what the difference in benefits are versus a Prime account are. I will have to read further during nap. I love me some Amazon Prime

Comment

I got it, I had to make a letterhead and write myself a letter that stated I worked for myself.

Comment

Working...
              X