Scholastic Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholastic Books

I know some of you do this program for your daycare. My question is how? I tried to sign up last week and it said my school address is not valid. It said they would review it and that would take two days. I have heard nothing back. How do I do this?

I've been doing Scholastic for a few years now. When I first signed up it did take a few days for them to review my information to see if I qualify as a "school". My daycare does have a registered business name with my state which I used when I signed up, so I am not sure if that made a difference. You can always call or email them once you receive their review.

Comment

I had the same experience when I first signed up. I used my registered business name. It took them about a week to review and then I received an email asking for more information about my business. I responded and they gave me an account.

It took about two months to start consistently receiving the book order flyers. My parents have ordered the last two months and I have received about $50 in free books. I love scholastic. :-)

Comment

I am not sure I will get many orders, but would like to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
          I know some of you do this program for your daycare. My question is how? I tried to sign up last week and it said my school address is not valid. It said they would review it and that would take two days. I have heard nothing back. How do I do this?
          Call instead....

They can get you all set up within minutes.

You should begin receiving your first catalogs within a few days.

Your book order earns FREE Books for your class. Plus you pick a FREE Book with a $25 order!

Comment

Is there a class size requirement or order size requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
              Is there a class size requirement or order size requirement?
              I don't know about a class siz requirement. I have 15 enrolled. There is a $25 minimum order to avoid shipping. Other than that; no.

Comment

Originally posted by spedmommy4 View Post
                I don't know about a class siz requirement. I have 15 enrolled. There is a $25 minimum order to avoid shipping. Other than that; no.
                I have only 8 enrolled and have no problems. You also get free shipping for your orders if a parent places an online order with no minimum. I have all my families order online and all I have to do is pass out fliers and books when they come. It's great!

Comment

Working...
                X