Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Daycare Names?

Any cute ideas?
    There is a little disciples in my area so that one is taken...
    Kingdom Kids......I am drawing blanks!!

There's a preschool here that uses Sonlight Preschool...you could do Sonlight Childcare or daycare. Our church just uses Kids Klubhouse for the kids programs but I'm not a huge fan of the misspelling . Ugh I should be able to come up with something! Lol. I run a Christian daycare too But took the easy way out and just used my name and Childcare for the name .

Comment

Great idea! I'm just starting up and I will have a Christian curriculum so I want the name to let people know ahead of time that, in case they don't want their child in a program like that.

I have 2 kids enrolled....now that I have decided to specialize in a Christian childcare....how do I present this the already enrolled dcks?

Comment

How about Holy Terrors? Kidding. Seriously I like some variation using Sonlight.

As for existing families- I would just say to them something like "As I grow and tailor my business, I have decided a Christian Faith- based curriculum fits my situation the best. As my curriculum develops I will have examples to share with you. Of course if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss them with me. Thank for your business and I look forward to this new aspect of my efforts to provide clients with the best possible care."

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
          How about Holy Terrors? Kidding. Seriously I like some variation using Sonlight.

As for existing families- I would just say to them something like "As I grow and tailor my business, I have decided a Christian Faith- based curriculum fits my situation the best. As my curriculum develops I will have examples to share with you. Of course if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss them with me. Thank for your business and I look forward to this new aspect of my efforts to provide clients with the best possible care."
          ::::

Like the letter

Comment

My daughter went to a Christian preschool that had the word Sonshine in the name, and a sun for the logo.
            Although, Holy terrors is a good one!::

Comment

Guiding Light Daycare? Maybe that's too close to the soap opera, !

Joyful Noise is one around here. I like that name

Noah's Ark?

Heaven's Little Helpers?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
                How about Holy Terrors? Kidding"
                Omg! Loo

Into the Light

Comment

Working...
                X