No announcement yet.

Gate Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a caribiner on the inside part of my yard on the gate to the dogs' yard. No kid has bothered with it. On the outside, though, I use Master brand locks with a password. You can set it to a 4 letter word (never thought to see exactly WHAT 4 letter words you can use!), I just use LOCK, so the parents can remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
      I use a caribiner on the inside part of my yard on the gate to the dogs' yard. No kid has bothered with it. On the outside, though, I use Master brand locks with a password. You can set it to a 4 letter word (never thought to see exactly WHAT 4 letter words you can use!), I just use LOCK, so the parents can remember it.
      This is good! I like that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I rotated your image. I am seeing a lot of smartphone uploads that are vertical images, which work for your phone but not the desktop monitor. I download the image and right-click on the file, where there is a rotate image option. Here is that helpful image I posted previously on another thread. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this.

I used to take landscape. My dh called me out I was doing it wrong. So i changed to vertical. Good to see I wasn't. Going back landscape today. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X