It's Been A While

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been A While

It's been a while since I've been on here. I've peeked and commented a few times in the last several months, but that's about it. How is everyone? When I was on here months ago, there were several of us pregnant, how is everyone doing, who had their baby?

Well, I had my dd, Isabella Grace, on the 15th of this month, 19 days early, and have been busy. We weren't prepared for her arrival; we were actually going to get her room done and move my eldest dd into the basement when the baby decided she wanted to come early, in fact, I barely made it to the hospital! She came home for a few days and then had to go to the PICU for 3 days because she had severe Jaundice. I only took 2.5 weeks off and am now kicking myself for not taking more time off. Anywho, it's nice to see posts and familiar people!

Originally posted by melilley View Post
    It's been a while since I've been on here. I've peeked and commented a few times in the last several months, but that's about it. How is everyone? When I was on here months ago, there were several of us pregnant, how is everyone doing, who had their baby?

Well, I had my dd, Isabella Grace, on the 15th of this month, 19 days early, and have been busy. We weren't prepared for her arrival; we were actually going to get her room done and move my eldest dd into the basement when the baby decided she wanted to come early, in fact, I barely made it to the hospital! She came home for a few days and then had to go to the PICU for 3 days because she had severe Jaundice. I only took 2.5 weeks off and am now kicking myself for not taking more time off. Anywho, it's nice to see posts and familiar people!
    Congratulations and welcome back!!! happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Congratulations and welcome back!!! happyface
      Thank you!

Comment

Nice to have you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Nice to have you back.
          Thank you!

Comment

Hi! Congratulations!!! happyface:hug:

Comment

I love that name! Congrats! Glad you're back and doing well.

Comment

Congratulations and welcome back!

Comment

Congratulations happyface!

Comment

Must be something in the air. I out of the blue decided to pop back in here yesterday!
                    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Congrats on your new arrival!

Comment

Congratulations! A very sweet name lovethis

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Congratulations!!!happyfacehappyface

Comment

Working...
                            X