Outdoor Space by Bklsmum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Space by Bklsmum

Am I missing the main thread. Did they post the pics of all their outdoor areas? I am just curious if I missed it because I really want to upgrade my area. I have a big swing set and some balls a hoop and ride on cars. Hula hoops and chalk. The kids need more

Originally posted by mim View Post
    Am I missing the main thread. Did they post the pics of all their outdoor areas? I am just curious if I missed it because I really want to upgrade my area. I have a big swing set and some balls a hoop and ride on cars. Hula hoops and chalk. The kids need more
    I am not sure which thread you are referencing but if you go to her (bklsmum's) profile you can search by posts or by threads she made.

It's under the statistics tab in everyone's profiles.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by mim View Post
      Haha! I've been waiting for it too

Comment

I am sooo sorry guys. I didn't post it yet because it has been CRAZY here this week but I swear I will snap pics of everything tomorrow and post them.

Comment

I've been watching for it, too. Thanks for sharing when you can. We understand that you're busy!

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreJuice! View Post
            I've been watching for it, too. Thanks for sharing when you can. We understand that you're busy!
            :hug:

Comment

Really busy?? Like what, don't ya just lounge around all day and eat bonbons watching soaps??

Comment

Originally posted by bklsmum View Post
                I am sooo sorry guys. I didn't post it yet because it has been CRAZY here this week but I swear I will snap pics of everything tomorrow and post them.
                Thank you so much. I was just afraid I was missing it somewhere.

Comment

Finally made the main post! Any questions, feel free to ask!

Comment

Working...
                  X