Haha I Have No Life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha I Have No Life!

I come here 2nd thing in the a.m., every day. Usually I just sit and read newest posts. But then I see people who are posting right along with me and I wanna offer them a cup of coffee.
    Hi Nannyde and DaveAmour!

I know what you mean- my wife went for a "way too early" crack of dawn bike ride and woke me up getting ready. I'm procrastinating*- need to get out and finish rearranging my shop and start making a few tool carts. Now that I have a real floor in my shop (Movin' up in the world ) I'm putting most of my tooling on carts for flexibility of my workspace. My excuse is I'm waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

Comment

I am sometimes here late at night, and it seems nobody else is. Not usually early in the morning though I sleep then .

Comment

Hah, I am right there with you! Set my alarm for 7am but my body clock woke me up at 5:30. So much for sleeping in

Comment

Count me in on the early am crowd.

Wish coffee made itself. Lol.

Comment

I read the original post about 5 minutes after it was written; I'm an early bird too, but I then got out of bed & went to the farmer market before it got to bloody hot . Got my coffee to go

Comment

It's part of my morning routine too. But I decided to go for a coca cola instead of a coffee this morning ::::

Comment

This is the first thing I do in the morning but i have a Mountain Dew instead of coffee! Lol.

Comment

I love coming on here in the morning and drinking my coffee while I wait for kids to arrive and for my own to wake up. On saturdays, I replace the coffee with a bloody mary or mimosa and it is even more relaxing

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
                    I am sometimes here late at night, and it seems nobody else is. Not usually early in the morning though I sleep then .
                    I am usually checking in late night. I get to bed usually around the time everyone here is getting up. I guess you could say I am and early morning contributor.

Originally posted by AuntTami View Post
                    This is the first thing I do in the morning but i have a Mountain Dew instead of coffee! Lol.
                    Love Mountain Dew but I think coffee is more healthy for you.

Comment

I'll pop in for a minutes in the morning if I have a little bit of extra time in the morning before I have to leave for work. Sometimes I like to see if I can find something I could use that day. Or eventually. Or whatever.

I'm usually on at night though, before I take my shower.

Comment

Working...
                      X