How Hot Is It Where You Are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hot Is It Where You Are?

It is a nasty 111 degrees with heat index today. Just regular temperature is 98. It was over 80 before 9am. I have blankets over all the windows to keep the sun out.

Ooooh that's hot!!! It's been cloudy and drizzly here all day and according to Accuweather, it's 75 degrees. The sky is just starting to clear now, though, so tomorrow should be much sunnier.

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
      Ooooh that's hot!!! It's been cloudy and drizzly here all day and according to Accuweather, it's 75 degrees. The sky is just starting to clear now, though, so tomorrow should be much sunnier.
      In the 90s lately, but the humidity has been the killer.

Comment

103* and totally miserable.

Comment

We broke a record here yesterday... heat index was over 100 easy. They are calling for 93+ the rest of this week & all thru next week too The humidity is a killer for sure. My poor babies have to go out so early in the morning to stay comfy

Comment

It's only supposed to get up to 100 today, with no humidity and small breeze, so we are playing under the shade trees right now, .
            Triple digits are normal in the summer. We are used to it.

Comment

I in upstate NY. We maybe hit the mid 70's today.
              But rained pretty much all day.

Comment

Here it's a sunny 85 degrees with a good breeze. Perfect weather for water play

Comment

94° at 6:36 pm

Comment

67F partially sunny

normal June day here

6:40 pm

Comment

It was still 103 at 7:30. I'm not a summer person at all.

Comment

We were in the mid to high 70's today, but the humidity has been killer.

Comment

104 today. Miserable. We are in like day 9 of a heatwave with no end in sight. Our 15 day forecast doesn't list any temps below 97.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine74 View Post
                            We were in the mid to high 70's today, but the humidity has been killer.
                            Looks like a great day today and Friday and Saturday should be really nice. Sunday, not so much

Comment

88 and steadily climbing. Summer finally showed up in Alabama. We had a very long, extended spring and it was fabulous! 70 is ideal for my taste.

Comment

Working...
                              X