Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCD Picking Up Later And Later And Later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few months ago I had a dad who was late 30 minutes a couple days a week. He would say "I gave a friend a ride after work" or "I had to finish something after work."
    I talked to him several times about it but one day he just didn't show. I called mom. Who used his iPhone locate app. Turns out he was giving a friend a "ride". And finishing "something" after work. He never lied to me. However, he left out the parts about his mistress being who he was with. Apparently they fell asleep after and mom woke him when she banged on the house door.

Comment

I have had something similar a few times, laundrymom. Typically starts with either parent putting the carseat/s into the trunk after drop offs. Just get's worse from there.....
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
        I have had something similar a few times, laundrymom. Typically starts with either parent putting the carseat/s into the trunk after drop offs. Just get's worse from there.....
        Yes. Agreed. And the kids suffer.

Comment

Working...
        X