Anyone Have a Water Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have a Water Wall?

I just finished ours today! The kids are siked! It's gonna be really hot tomorrow so perfect timing!Click image for larger version

Name:	water wall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	986032

That's neat. Thanks for the picture.

Comment

Yay!! Looks great, I really should do something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by kendallina View Post
        Yay!! Looks great, I really should do something like this.
        It was so easy and cheap! Everything came from the dollar tree except the water table I already had.

Comment

Great idea

Comment

I recently made this water wall. My favorite part is on the top right where the two smaller containers are. One has blue water in it and the other has yellow, the tubes bring the water down to the container underneath and make green.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bklsmum View Post
              It was so easy and cheap! Everything came from the dollar tree except the water table I already had.
              I love it! What did you use besides the pool noodles? And how did you hook them to the fence?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine74 View Post
                I love it! What did you use besides the pool noodles? And how did you hook them to the fence?
                I used pool noodles, whole and cut up and I used disposable water bottles with their bottoms cut off and noise maker plastic tubes from the Dollar Tree. I secured them with zip ties.

Comment

How cool!

I have always wanted to do something similar with PVC pipe but have cement block walls. Any idea how I could attach them to the walls?

Comment

I used pool noodles, whole and cut up and I used disposable water bottles with their bottoms cut off and noise maker plastic tubes from the Dollar Tree. I secured them with zip ties.
                    Thanks! I can't wait to build ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Beluga View Post
                      How cool!

I have always wanted to do something similar with PVC pipe but have cement block walls. Any idea how I could attach them to the walls?
                      Maybe some sort of adhesive that sticks to cement? Or maybe do it free standing with a pvc pipe stand?

Comment

That's cool! Did you have to drill holes in your fencing? I have fencing similar to yours and have wanted to do something like this for awhile now.
                        A trip to the Dollar Tree was on my to-do list for this weekend anyways!
                        ETA: Never mind. I see the chain link fence after enlarging the picture. I just have the wooden type.

Nanglgrl, love yours too!

Comment

Is it pool noodles and soda bottles? I'm on my iPad and enlarging blurs it a bit! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by LK5kids View Post
                            Is it pool noodles and soda bottles? I'm on my iPad and enlarging blurs it a bit! Awesome!
                            Pool noodles and water bottles with their bottoms cut off.

Comment

Working...
                            X