Yay For "Water Play"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay For "Water Play"

I pulled out a pack n play I've had stored in the garage & it needed a good cleaning. So I pulled out a bucket of soapy water, some rags, & the hose & invited the kids to play. Haha We scrubbed that thing down, sprayed off it & each other, & everyone had s blast. Win! Win!::

Originally posted by mamamanda View Post
    I pulled out a pack n play I've had stored in the garage & it needed a good cleaning. So I pulled out a bucket of soapy water, some rags, & the hose & invited the kids to play. Haha We scrubbed that thing down, sprayed off it & each other, & everyone had s blast. Win! Win!::
    Yay! They can be so much help while having a blast .

Comment

Love it. You've got me thinking....perhaps it might be good to play "wash the car" this afternoon...

Comment

Well I don't have any kids until after school today, but I had been wanting to find a way to clean mine. So I drug it outside and did it your way. Would have been more fun for me watching the kids do it though.

Comment

The car...i like it! Too bad we live on a busy road so I have to keep them in back. After seeing how much fun they had today I'm wondering what else meds cleaning. Haha!

Comment

We did it! Two shiny cars; one happy teacher; 6 happy kids. :-)

Comment

Cali girl her. I would love to wash anything. But this dang drought has his blowing hot air at each other instead.ugh

Back to the dirt. 😔

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                Cali girl her. I would love to wash anything. But this dang drought has his blowing hot air at each other instead.ugh

Back to the dirt. 😔
                Man I hope you guys get some relief soon. It must be awful.

Comment

Working...
                X