Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering Free Logos, Business Cards, Yard Signs, Decals, Etc

Hi Guys,

Fellow daycare provider here, been a part of this forum for a couple years. I've been studying graphic design and want to build up my portfolio. I've done a couple logo designs for daycare providers on this forum before, and I'd like to take on a few projects again at NO CHARGE. Some of the things I can design for you:

Logo - you can use on your website, promotional materials, handbooks, t-shirts, business cards

Business Cards - can be a theme that matches your website/logo/branding. I design the template, you get it printed on vistaprint

Yard Signs - I design the template, you can upload it to vistaprint and order your signs

Car Magnet/Car Decals - I design the template, you can upload it to vistaprint and order your signs

Actually, pretty much anything on vistaprint.com, I could design for you

Just send me a private message with some details on what you'd like, we can exchange email addresses and communicate further from there. It should be a pretty quick turnaround time, so I'll take on as many as I can.

I've attached 3 files to this post of daycare logo examples.
    Attached Files

Nice work.

Comment

I would love this! I want to have a logo made, but don't even know where to start! This is a very generous offer!

Comment

I am interested

Comment

I already have a logo etc...My brother and his company designed it for me, but I just wanted to say that this is very kind of you to offer this!:hug:

Comment

Are you still offering to do a logo. I would be interested if you have the time.

Comment

Working...
            X