Sooo....how's your Monday going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo....how's your Monday going?

It's a gorgeous day outside, yay!!!! My dcks were pretty tired today so all the younger ones fell right to sleep. One even tried slinking under the kitchen table during lunchtime with a blanket to fall asleep.
    My sassy 4 yo has been extra sassy and omg, she's been yelling at everybody(including me), she even fell asleep. My 2 yo scratched the 7 yo and he pushed her away.
    But my 3 SAs are actually getting along great today, which is wonderful to see!
    4 more hours....

Exhausted! Rainy here...my DD had her gymnastics state championship last night 2.5 hrs away and we didn't get home until 12:30! Good news is she got 4th place on bars so we are so proud of her. Bad news is I'm so tired & my DH used the last of the coffee yesterday and forgot to tell me. Good news is my mom brought me a Starbucks! Daycare kids are being great as always, I'm very lucky! Going to bed early tonight though

Comment

It began with a neighbor's dog having diarrhea right in front of my front steps and has gone downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
        It began with a neighbor's dog having diarrhea right in front of my front steps and has gone downhill from there.
        Forgive my chuckling....

And Needavaca! Congrats to your daughter! You must be so proud!! (and so tired!)

Comment

The weather is not the greatest but my day has been very nice so far

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post
            Oh my. Lol. Snicker. Lol
            My day is great. I'm snuggling a newborn. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X