No announcement yet.

Older Threads...So Glad That I Looked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Threads...So Glad That I Looked!

I have a group of kids right now that free play just doesn't work, at all. They want to run, yell, throw things etc. etc. etc. I can't turn my back for a minute. I looked back at some older threads last night and got some great advice. Today is centers all day!!! I know it's only 8:34 but so far it's been a great day LOL let's hope we can keep it going.

Originally posted by Francine View Post
    I have a group of kids right now that free play just doesn't work, at all. They want to run, yell, throw things etc. etc. etc. I can't turn my back for a minute. I looked back at some older threads last night and got some great advice. Today is centers all day!!! I know it's only 8:34 but so far it's been a great day LOL let's hope we can keep it going.
    I have one that gets like that, then the whole group will start. Most days I only have him and his sister after school, looking for more kiddos, but it just seems one going nuts gets the whole group going.

Comment

That's how my current group is, too. They just do better with very limited choices. I'm hoping as they mature, they will do better....all six of them are right around the same age--2 have recently turned three, the rest still two. It has been a challenge!

Comment

Yes, older threads are a huge source of information!

Glad you found them useful!

This is a good time to remind everyone that tags on threads are the words we use for searching. ANYONE (registered members) can add tags to any thread, whether they started the thread or not.

Add tags to threads to help others use the "search" function of the forum. One or two key word or short phrases are best.

To add tags, just click the "edit tags" button on the bottom right side of the page.

Comment

Working...
        X