Room Divider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Divider

Ok I am trying to make room in my office for more play space/sleep space. I am making progress, but there are some things I HAVE to leave in there. My daughters desk and computer, my file cabinets and the desk with printer. They are all along one wall. I am looking for a way to close them off from the children, yet allow us access when needed. I thought about hanging a curtain, but I am afraid kiddos will just think it is something to play with. Oh and hopefully I can work around the darn ceiling fan .

Maybe use blankets on the floor like a line? I saw nannyde do that on a video

Comment

I was looking around online, I may try to get another short storage shelf to put in there. I can then use the PNP, a shelf and my chalkboard/dry erase board. The chalkboard my daughter or I can easily move to get back there to the "office". It isn't giving me a ton more space since it is the smallest bedroom, but I will take what I can get . I have one maybe two outlet covers to change. I have the plug in deals but with some kids they seem to just draw more attention to the darn outlet.

Comment

A shelf is a good idea, or if you'd like something that could be taken down and folded when not needed, you could buy several foam core boards & duct tape the edges together. Then cover them with fabric. I've put some of these together to use during naptime to separate kids & give them their own space.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
          A shelf is a good idea, or if you'd like something that could be taken down and folded when not needed, you could buy several foam core boards & duct tape the edges together. Then cover them with fabric. I've put some of these together to use during naptime to separate kids & give them their own space.
          Hey that is a great idea. I may use those in my "doorway" instead of the chalkboard. I just need the office stuff kind of out of site out of mind tofspeak. Makes things easier if there are less "no no's" right in front of them.

Comment

Have you ever considered a baby gate? They make extra long ones. I am using one to to keep the daycare kids away from our theater screen. Here is the one I am using. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Dan-Flex-...ible+baby+gate

Comment

Working...
            X