Cups, Plates & Eating Utencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
    Oh I just realized that! Yes of course you are absolutely amazing also ::. Really this solves my problem. They may not match what I already have (from Ikea) but the tumblers are similar to the ones I already have and I'm sure I'll be able to stack the plates and bowls along with the Ikea ones too .
    ahhh...thanks! You are too kind! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea about giving the kids specific colors for their things. Makes it easier for them to know what is theirs. I've always used a symbol such as a car or a flower or ladybug etc and everything the child has gets that symbol so they know their items even if they can't read.

Comment

I like colors too, but I like to have everything shared. It is just easier if I can put food on any plate instead of putting back the green one because Johnny isn't here today. LOL. I also like to give the boys pink cups and infants it's fun to color code their sippy color to their shirt color.

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
        I like colors too, but I like to have everything shared. It is just easier if I can put food on any plate instead of putting back the green one because Johnny isn't here today. LOL. I also like to give the boys pink cups and infants it's fun to color code their sippy color to their shirt color.
        My three year old always wants her cup to match her shirt. And her plate. And whatever else she can contrive of!::
        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          Hey! That is the same site I suggested a few posts before hers!!! Sorry, I just wanted to be amazing too!! LOL!!!
          Oops - I clicked on the link in your post, I just didn't realize it was two different links (what can I say, it's been a long week )

Personally, I think we're all amazing, given all that we do and what we deal with every day!

Comment

Yay! I'm glad you found something that will work!
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
              Maybe try:

เรา คือ ผู้ผลิตและจัดจำหน่ายผลิตภัณฑ์เมลามีนและพลาสติกของไทย มากว่า 40 ปี ตลอดระยะเวลาที่ผ่านมา เรามุ่งมั้นผลิตสินค้าคุณภาพ ได้มาตรฐาน ให้กับลูกค้าทั้...

Otherwise I think you may have to go with themes or double up on colors....nice idea though!
              I am going to order some from kidsmartliving. Thanks for posting this site

Comment

I too am ordering from Kidsmart...thanks so much for this! Our dishes are all worn out plastic pieces and I was able to get 12 complete sets. The kids each came out and picked a set in order of oldest to youngest and all got their favorite color cup, plate, bowl and all BPA free I think! They are soo excited for the new stuff to arrive!
                Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X